The NinevehGL's history and future
Version 0.9.3 : Tue, Feb 21 2012
- Full Multithreading:
- Full and real multithreading behavior;
- NinevehGL works on private threads, letting the main-thread free;
- Loading and Parsing of 3D files are made asynchronously and don't interfere in the render cycle.
- Loading/Parsing threads can send notifications about its progresses;
- NinevehGL automatically creates and manages its threads.
- AR Ready. The Qualcomm AR is now natively supported by NinevehGL. Perfect integration;
- The NinevehGL's old limit of ~120.000 triangles per mesh is improved to ~4 billions;
- The NinevehGL accepts non-POT textures and there is no size limits anymore;
- New features on NinevehGL Tween API (NGLTween);
- New Tutorials and Sample projects;
- New installer. NinevehGL has now Xcode 4 templates;
- Lens methods on NGLCamera has changed;
- Many methods on NGLMesh has changed;
- More rotation options to all 3D objects
- The antialias filter has now a global property;
- Bug fixed on Retina Displays;
- Bug fixed on armv6 architecture;
- Bug fixed on NGLTween pause;
- Bug fixed on Alpha blending (PNG);
- Bug fixed on Mesh scale (appearing in black);
- Bug fixed on Screenshots (off-screen renders);
- Bug fixed on Orthographic projection (NGLCamera);
Version 0.9.2 : Sun, Sep 11 2011
- New Interactive API.
- Camera auto adjust to device orientation.
- Draw directly to an image (UIImage), texture (NGLTexture) or data (NSData as image format).
- New Tween API.
- Create tweens to move any scalar properties of your objects.
- Use predefined ease functions or create your own ease equation.
- The new copying methods "copy" and "copyInstance".
- NGLTexture also accepts UIImage instances.
- Major improvements on render cycle.
- Major improvements on Shaders.
- Automatically Handles background application.
- Some changes on methods and classes' names.
- The Frame Rate (FPS) becomes a global property.
- Import settings also have global properties.
- Full remake of NinevehGL Docs
- Bug fixed on textures with spaces in OBJ files.
- Bug fixed on "minimum" values of the NGLMesh's BoundingBox.
- Bug fixed on transparent NGLView (RGBA).
- Bug fixed on Collada files from XSI.
- Bug fixed on reinitializing the same NGLView (the objects was not appearing again).
Version 0.9.1 : Tue, Jun 28 2011
- "Flickering Mesh" bug fix.
- Small optimization in fragment shaders.
Version 0.9.0 : Wed, Jun 22 2011
- NinevehGL goes public - Beta 0.9.0.